Thursday, February 17, 2011

As Per Request

As per request, here are more photos of my worksite, organization's compound, and the nearby primary/secondary school at which I'll be teaching in Kachumbala.


The front door to my room


My organization's compound


Used for outdoor prayer


The Catholic Church at Kachumbala Mission Dispensary


The front door of the Catholic Church


Kachumbala Mission Dispensary (Health Clinic II/parish level)


The beginning construction of a secondary maternity building adjacent to the dispensary. Fundraising for this construction will be one of my primary projects.


The primary school


The football field next to the primary school


Ugandan children requesting that I take a picture of them


The secondary school


More Ugandan children posing for the camera


The community borehole (a primary source of [nonpurified] water)


And more Ugandan children...

No comments:

Post a Comment